With summer approaching, has anyone found any tent AC solutions? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

With summer approaching, has anyone found any tent AC solutions?

UKlandy

I prefer camping in winter, that's because summer is so warm I just do not enjoy it. (when I am out of the UK obviously) Has anyone here managed to find any AC solutions that help keep the tent cool at night?

Have you tried one of those Zero Breeze things? First off, you are getting only 4-5 hours from the battery and it at best you might get a tiny bit of cooling, but nothing like dropping temps from 100 to 70 in your tent. Not going to happen.

Have you tried one of those Zero Breeze things? First off, you are getting only 4-5 hours from the battery and it at best you might get a tiny bit of cooling, but nothing like dropping temps from 100 to 70 in your tent. Not going to happen.

I think these things are pure snake oil. Look at all their marketing photos, people carrying that heavy ass thing to a middle of a field and sitting in front of it to cool down? LOL seriously? You would have to be 3" from that to get any isolated benefits from it.