Some @#$#% stole my Devos light! | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Some @#$#% stole my Devos light!

Derek Kross

We are going camping this weekend and last night I was loading up the truck and it had gotten dark so I put my Devos light out in the driveway. The battery must have died on the light and I clearly forgot about it. This morning I realized this and went out and it was gone! WTH so irritated. We aren't in a bad neighborhood, the only thing I could think of is there are kids that go walking past our place to a 'in the woods hangout' spot down the road from us. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those kids took it. Don't know, but not happy.

That would explain the Devos light I was able to just buy for $10 bucks to a mysterious person at the Shell station. :ROFLMAO: Sorry couldn't help making a joke. Seriously though, been there and it sucks. I had a tool box taking out of my pickup a few years ago, must have been easily $800 worth of hand tools in there. A-holes took it during mid day sunlight while I was in a SHELL gas station.

Hope you have a good camping trip this weekend!

Damn, that sucks! Hope your camping experience this weekend goes off without any further hitches!

Thanks everyone we did have a good campout this weekend. Although certainly missed the light we would normally have from the DEVOS, so going to order another one. This time going to make sure to NOT leave it out in front of my house. Actually ordered a Blink camera system that will get installed in front of my home when that comes in!