light solutions for camp | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

light solutions for camp

OverlandG-wagon

I am at the stage where I am looking into upgrading my light setup at camp. Currently I am using torches, and some table lamps to illuminate the place but it is getting a bit old now as it is not the most convenient setup.

What have you guys done interns of mounting lights solely for camping on your truck? Looking for some good mounting idea for the sides of the truck, and the rear. Basically the areas you spend most time around when cooking or picking stuff from the trunk.

Any ideas you had an have worked well would be welcome! I do have a few in my head but I want to finalise them before going ahead and building stuff!

My light setup doesn't get much simpler. I basically use lights that mechanic use to work on cars! They work great because they are magnetic! I put them whenever I want on the car they stick there and I have light directly below.

Cheap simple, and very effective

A never leave home without a head torch. From there on o have some light strips glued to my tailgate so I use that as an overhead light and some other portable camping lights. Nothing to fancy