Jackery 1500 alternatives?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Jackery 1500 alternatives??

ZMAN

Hey all, I'm looking to get a 1500 to 2000 watt portable battery with ideally 400 watts of solar. Seems everywhere I turn I near about Jackery. Are these the best on the market or are there any alternatives that I should consider as well?

Thank you

BougeRV? Never heard of that one. But on their website, doesn't look like that have anything larger than 1000W portable power station?

Just looked them up, can't find squat on Bougerv. Carlos, I have a Goal Zero and it's a very good brand to work with. Customer service is on the spot.

Most units looks like chunk, if you compare them to the ecoflow product in the same price tag.

- Charging times at wallplug
- mppt solar charging capabilities
- strength of 110v / 220v Inverter (with X-Boost)
- USB-C 100 Watt Charging, the competiors mostly are limited to PD 60W
- battery technology (LiFePO4)
- Internal Wall-Charger (you just need a cable)

the jackery 1500 is junk. Is just used by instagram/youtube travellers who got payed well for showing it (like Eva Beck).

Compare the tech specs against a ecoflow delte 2, any value is worse at the jackery. And the pricetag is high of the jackery.

I did wrote about the delta 2 and possible upgrades recently. Too about, how you can use a booster for car charging.

trippin

EcoFlow is the better out of the alternatives. Well that and Goal Zero does make some decent gear.

Why even look elsewhere? Jackery makes the best portable battery systems for off grid situations.

Why even look elsewhere? Jackery makes the best portable battery systems for off grid situations.

Are you kidding?

Show me just one Value of the Jackery 1500 - who is better than on the Ecoflow Delta2

Any of those points is more weak.

Tell us where the hiddem strengths of the Jackery should be! Probably the red color?

trippin

Are you kidding?

Show me just one Value of the Jackery 1500 - who is better than on the Ecoflow Delta2

Any of those points is more weak.

Tell us where the hiddem strengths of the Jackery should be! Probably the red color?

trippin

"the red color" ha ha ha!!!! Although it's more of an orange! :ROFLMAO:

Hey thanks everyone! I'm still on the fence, but I feel I have more options to investigate for this.

Hey gang, any of you know anything about the "OUPES 2400W Portable Power Station"?​

Well, you really plan to buy a device of a "newer" company where is not much experience about durability and warranty claims available?

You can look at the tech specs, you can look for reviews at yt (which arent a lot). Together with some + and - arguments you will have to decide if you want to be an a tester - and to test something who isnt sold a lot.

Keep us updated about you decision and test :)

Looking at the specs I would personally choose between Ecoflow and Bluetti. Specially as long the "new" competitors arent able to outperform their specs. Or are able to bring a higly reduced pricetag.

trippin

Last edited:
Personally I would consider a new player, If they delvier something unique, something new.

On my personal wishlist would be:

As currently available (delta2)
- Embedded strong Wallcharger
- Strong charging by USB-C with 100w
- Strong solar charging by mppt solarcharger
- Strong Inverter 110/220v
- Battery type and strenght at least 1024 Wh & LiFePO4 technology
- chainable batteries (using 2-3 devices as one unit)
- strong design for using too for offroad purpose.

Missing features (some of them already delivered partly on the market Bluetti (AC500 & B300) , Ecoflow (Power Kit)) for truck rv`s

- Strong 12v and "high ampere" Anderson Plug for using with 12v devices directly (fused),
- Fused Anderson Plug for charging with embedded booster (for charging directly by alternator)
(charging amount 20a-50a, setable by app)
- chaining those devices for high voltage/ampere output

You find links to power kit and bluetti crowdfunding projects too in my article about the delta2.

None product or brand is perfect, they have differents strengths and weaknesses..

But to choose nonmame brands with no benefits on features or price, makes no sence in my opinion. Jackery's products are so much weaker than the competition in literally all tech values, that it makes no sence to consider them, same for many other "newer" brands around.

trippin

Last edited: