Ivation Portable Outdoor Shower worth getting? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Ivation Portable Outdoor Shower worth getting?

Ramrock

Has anyone tried the Ivation Portable Outdoor Shower? I'm considering getting one for my upcoming camping trip, but I'm not sure how well it would work. I'm particularly interested in knowing how long the battery lasts and whether the water pressure is sufficient for a good shower. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated!

The pump has similar specs to mine and the battery is slightly bigger then mine. Guessing, you should get more then 15 mins of full shower time. I rinse, off, soap, on, rinse, off. So 15+ mins of "on". sounds right.

Pressure wise if you look at their picture, the water isnt too high of pressure and would work best coming straight down. Mine is about the same and it works good enough.

I would suggest boiling water and pouring it in your water can. Add cold water till its just warm. A quick shower, I will use about 2 gallons maybe a bit more.

I actually have a on demand water heater (mine is similar to this). My suggestion is from watching people do it over the years. If I camp with my trailer, I can use the heater, If I camp without it, I would definitely do that for a shower.