Hello, OlllllllO | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Hello, OlllllllO

garkman17

I’m driving my 5th Wrangler that I have owned. I’m currently in a 2021 JLU. I’ve been on 4 Jeep Jamborees and what a fun adventurous vehicle a Jeep is to drive. Lots and lots of cool talk and information I’ve seen on all of your platforms. Thank you 4wd talk.

Hi.
I've owned 1 Willy's, 2 CJ's a TJ and 3 "Cherokees . My last one was an 04 TJ. I wish I would have held out and gotten one of the newer body styles though.
I've done 1 Jamboree out here and their Rubicon run. Fun times.

Welcome to the board! What's a Jeep Jamboree? I feel I should know this, but I think food, but guessing this has nothing to do with anything you would eat. :ROFLMAO:

Hi.
I've owned 1 Willy's, 2 CJ's a TJ and 3 "Cherokees . My last one was an 04 TJ. I wish I would have held out and gotten one of the newer body styles though.
I've done 1 Jamboree out here and their Rubicon run. Fun times.
I’ve owned
YJ
TJ
(2) JK
JL

That looks fun, what sort of attendance can you see at one of those?
They keep it to a limited amount of Jeeps. Each Jamboree is different. The ones I’ve attended are about 100 in total, and there are 4-5 different groups based on difficulty. You meet a lot of people and make some friends that enjoy Jeeping just like you. I meet 2 couples 11 years ago on a Drummond Island Jamboree in Michigan and we have since been on multiple Jamboree’s.

Yeah, that looks like a fun turn out. I bet it's fun just walking around and looking at everyones rigs.

Good to meet you, welcome to the jungle!