Heating a Gazelle T-8 Tent | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Heating a Gazelle T-8 Tent

DRAX

We are going to do some family winter camping next month. I don't need to tell you, it's a cold time of year, so any ideas how I could heat this the Gazelle T-8 tent? I just ordered this from Amazon, if you are interested, it's 44% off right now (cost $579 today). So I don't have it yet, but want to start researching different ways I can heat this thing.

First option is a Buddy Heater, however I'm not super excited about this because of the moisture these things create. Unless there is a way to use without the moisture? Hmmm, I'm going to make another post directly about that.

If keep the tent ventilated, that moisture shouldn't be that paid. But no way that I know of to offset that moisture.

I have a friend who has one of these Gazelle tents. Its nice, but last I knew they just head out with a temperature appropriate sleeping bag. I don't think they are using any heaters with this tent. I'll ask. But I will say, you got yourself a good tent.

That's not really an all season tent is it? So you can throw a ton of heat at this and it's not going to keep warm long.