First drive with a new Jeep - What did you do with it? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

First drive with a new Jeep - What did you do with it?

Mike Clark

My wife picks up her first Jeep next Tuesday. Actually this is the first Jeep that has been in our household at all. Being a lifelong Toyota driver, I'm especially excited about getting out and playing around with this Jeep. Let's see if they hype is real or all fanfare! ha ha ha

Your last new truck, what did you do after picking it up?

You know what's funny, the last new ride we picked up, didn't do much of anything with it for nearly 2 weeks. Then we went out camping on a friends 475 acre ranch.

My wife picks up her first Jeep next Tuesday. Actually this is the first Jeep that has been in our household at all. Being a lifelong Toyota driver, I'm especially excited about getting out and playing around with this Jeep. Let's see if they hype is real or all fanfare! ha ha ha

Your last new truck, what did you do after picking it up?

So I have been trying to figure out what is going to be my first overlanding truck. In another thread here I was told to go with a Jeep or Toyota. You have both. How do you like the new Jeep your wife picked up?