Covering ears for loud camping nights (wind or heavy rain) | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Covering ears for loud camping nights (wind or heavy rain)

BootLeg JK

Just getting back from a quick camping trip and we had heavy rain one night and high winds the next. Both created evenings of little sleep because didn't anything to cover ears and the tent was so loud. What are you using to sleep at night when heavy rain or high winds? I have a pair of ear plugs, but I can't imagine sleeping with these in my ears.

Please share any tips

+1 foam ear plugs is what I use as well. Cheap and most comfortable. Generally speaking when or if they do fall out, it's during the night when I'm already in a deep sleep.

+1 foam ear plugs is what I use as well. Cheap and most comfortable. Generally speaking when or if they do fall out, it's during the night when I'm already in a deep sleep.

Exactly, we have a big bag of these things. I want to say they were bought at Harbor Freight

+1 foamies are cheap, disposable and comfortable compared to those hard rubber ones, which will hurt if you lay on them sideways.