Comeup vs Warn Winch | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Comeup vs Warn Winch

Tom Scherb

Hey all, I was going to buy a winch for my rig and came across a brand called "Comeup". Do you know anything about their winches that you can share with me please?

I have their 12k on my Cruiser. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I haven't used it beside spooling the cable once in a while.
I can tell you its a little noisier then the comparable Warn.

Years of AAT work, I got to see about every type of winch and cable destroyed except, Come Up. I bought it because I liked the specs and I never used one.

I can tell you, right off the bat, I found a small crack on part of the non structural housing. They had me take a few pictures and sent me out replacement parts quickly. So, good customer service.

Well there's one I've not heard before. Not to ask a potentially dumb question, but their website says "Comeup USA". Are these made in USA or just sold in USA?

I believe their made in Taiwan. Their real popular in Australia and have been around for a long time. They just don't advertise like Warn does here.
Here's their story
Comeup

I found this comparison from Australia while trying to find something on YouTube on this company. Not much user related content on this brand! But OP - here is a good winch comparison worth watching.