Camp Light Thread | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Camp Light Thread

Vance Hogg

I can remember going camping when I was a kid with the propane Coleman lamps. I still use a couple of them. Well as of today, I'm retiring at least temporarily so I can test out a new set of solar lights I picked up! https://www.amazon.com/MPOWERD-Luci-Inflatable-Solar-Lantern/dp/B00U2NN3C2 Cheap and during the day they charge up from the sun!

I've been so blind to different light options, till a buddy started joking with me about my Coleman lamps and told me about these solar lamps. Curiosity is running overtime right now. Let's just talk about the different lights we use in this thread.

We have a number of solar lights from Goal Zero that we use. But I have these USB plug in lights my wife picked up a few years ago from someone on eBay. These things were cheap and they have worked like a champ. No brand on them.

OMG, I remember using one of those Coleman lamps back in the day. I seem to remember those filaments being delicate after they have burned for a bit.

As for us, we have two of these and recently picked up a set of these that just clip wherever you want them.