Battery life of Devos light?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Battery life of Devos light??

OffGrid

I'm thinking about picking one of these up and would like to know how long does that battery run in these things? Is that reduced during colder weather?

I have two of them and I love them. I never ran them more than two night's though. Most of my trips I change camp either every day or every two. When I travel is when I plug them in.

the pole collapses to about 36 inch. The bag it comes in resembles a skinny camp chair bag. They extend up to about nine feet. The light output is good and you can choose what number of the four led's are on, 1-2-4. My normal mode is two led's unless I'm cooking or setting up camp. The light detaches from the pole. That makes it easier to charge and you can hang it or make a mount somewhere with a piece of tubing.

Last edited:
I actually have never watched it. All my usb chargers are the blue sea 5 amp so things charge pretty quick. I just know when I pull them out, their ready.

A buddy of mine has one of these lights. You can get filters to warm up the light, very bright and when you have high up, illuminates entire campsite with ease.

Never tried it but don't see why not. I'm going out in two weeks. I'll try to remember to bring my usb battery pack and tie it to the pole.