Armageddon package from Valiant expedition trailer | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Armageddon package from Valiant expedition trailer

JoJo

Funny trailer manufacturers are selling "Armageddon" trailer packages. A close friend of mine is looking this one:

And was asking me my opinion of it. If a nuke hits and millions are displaced, it's going to be super bad times for all.

Everyone should have some contingency plan lined up these days. At a bare minimum water, 2-3 weeks of non perishable foods, and bug out plan in case crap hits the fan.

The problem is, our government is adding fuel to all of this. Fast Lane is correct, everyone should have some understand of what and what NOT to do is something terrible like this happens. Having means to pick up and leave QUICKLY in the right direction with essentials is important. I was just talking to my neighbor about this over the weekend. He has a 42' 5th wheel and I was telling him he is nuts to take off with that. Roads will be horrible and you'll need something that is easy to navigate and possibly go Offroad with. That 5th wheel is asking for problems.

strong advertising with "Armageddon" trailer package 😄

Personally I dont think, that a trailer setup is the optimal way to get "quickly away".

But is nice option for regular overlanding! Underated to for world trips.

trippin

Well we have been looking at different options, but not really because of doom and gloom, but so we can get up and head out quickly. As I see it, we can have everything packed and ready to go, minus food of course. This trailer looks pretty nice. We just have to decide do we want something we can crawl inside or tent that we can jump up into.