XVentures Vault 5kW diesel heater | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

XVentures Vault 5kW diesel heater

Chris B Offroad

I was literally about to pull the trigger on picking up this diesel heater: https://www.intoxventures.com/products/5kw-diesel-heater then I noticed today this websites YouTube channel released a video on a Planar diesel heater. I don't know heaters, so either brand I wasn't familiar with. The XVentures one, I watched a video on it last week. I just watched the one on the Planar one. Right away the things that stand out is there is a 1kW difference in size. Planar being the smaller unit. Next which is most likely the bigger part is the price difference. The XVentures one is $550 and the Planar one is $2000. Am I missing something here? Why is there such a big price jump? Both look extremely well made.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

Chris

Never heard of that one. It's funny, I was just making a comment on the iKamper thread here and how it's tough to reach them. This website there isn't any contact information available. Just a contact us form. It's a Shopify website, most likely someone working out of their garage.

I read this post last week and tried reaching out to this company to get information on their heater. Still not response. Not a good sign.