Would you buy trailer that someone died in? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Would you buy trailer that someone died in?

Pro Drywall

I always have any eye out for good deals on trailers and camping gear. Well I stumbled on a 5x10' teardrop trailer that looked like a great project to pick up. I would convert it into something worthy for offroad. The price was bordered line too good to be true. Well it was, the final day to pick this up was yesterday and the woman handed me a contract/bill of sale and within that she then discloses that her husband had passed away IN the teardrop only 5 months ago! This little detail would have been appreciated earlier, but this contract/bill of sale needed my signature. I ended up passing on this. Not very comfortable about sleeping in a small box that someone so recently passed in.

What about you, would you buy or pass on something like this?

If it didn't smell, it wouldn't bother me. On the other hand, If his ghost follows you around and criticizes your driving that would be something else.

Yeah, I can't say that I would. That's all I need is some casper creep coming and haunting me :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't buy a house that had someone pass away in it. Let alone something just barely larger than a coffin! Not a chance for me.

As I’m reading this thread, I can’t help to chuckle and think about the 90’s movie “Weekend at Bernies”. LMAO!!!