Who's going to Overland West this year in Flagstaff, AZ? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Who's going to Overland West this year in Flagstaff, AZ?

Howling Offroad

Myself and a small group of friends will be heading out this year. Seeing that last year it was closed, are we looking at a zoo for attendance this year?

It's going to be a very good show this year. Think about it, everyone is running outdoors as it is. Now you can do it and look at some cool overland gear!

Look at the exhibitor list, there are a ton of companies who are going to be there. As I understand from a buddy, they are sold out. Things will be crazy that is for sure.

We are going, but not sure where we are staying yet. Is there space around the place that is designated for camping?

Are they going to require Covid testing prior to arriving? We are going to be there, but just thinking about preparations.

It's going to be a madhouse there this year. Everyone was all boxed up last year, and now everyone is getting out. This could either be very awesome, or pretty crappy. I hope it's going to go off without any issues. But, anyway, see you all there!