Where would you install an ARB compressor on a 5th gen 4runner? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Where would you install an ARB compressor on a 5th gen 4runner?

In the trunk of the 5th gen you will find a plastic cover on the right side (I think). It has the factory jack in it. If you carry an aftermarket off road jack with you you can remove the factory one and install the compressor in there. It is a very clean look and kind od reminds the install on the New Defender. However, keep in mind that you will definatelly be able to hear the compressor work when you operate it as it will be in the cabin.

In the trunk of the 5th gen you will find a plastic cover on the right side (I think). It has the factory jack in it. If you carry an aftermarket off road jack with you you can remove the factory one and install the compressor in there. It is a very clean look and kind od reminds the install on the New Defender. However, keep in mind that you will definatelly be able to hear the compressor work when you operate it as it will be in the cabin.
That's a very clever spot. First thing I though was some empty space somewhere in the engine bay