Tyger Auto Shovel feel sold or does it flex? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Tyger Auto Shovel feel sold or does it flex?

James Hunt

This 16 in 1 shovel I found on Amazon for a 100 bucks. Curious when you have it fully extended, does the handle feel solid or does it flex a little because of all the pieces screwed together?

81RFYGE-4GL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71QTTR4cIEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

No idea, but the reviews look good for it. I might be wrong, but there's a lot of thread on those handles to hold that down. I guess it depends on how tight you tighten it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Like if you are chopping some brush or digging, if that thing starts to spin around, that will get old fast. I might order from Amazon, they have good return policy if it's bad.

It is steel so it definatelly won't bend. Spining around can become an issue but I would imagine that if it did that all the reviews would say it

These sort of all in one tools always crack me up because the usually have a lot of marketing claims and reality perform more as a novelty. This one actually looks like it might be the real deal. Or that's what the reviews would suggest. I wonder how that ax blade would fair after a hard afternoon us use?

Not sure how good it is as I haven't used it but it certainly looks like a good quality product