Turtleback Trailers "Shell" trailer | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Turtleback Trailers "Shell" trailer

Mojave Traveler

So is this just a stripped down expedition trailer? They were bought out by different company earlier last year, are these trailers made same factory or is this "Shell" different?

At least it's more reasonable price point and gives you the ability to set the trailer up how you want it without having to pay for all the other stuff that you don't need.

Wow. Starts at $15K. I guess that's a good price? When I read the thread name, I was hoping for a square back or turtle back enclosed shell that you could customize yourself.

Just go Patriot or one of those Rustic Mountain Overland trailers and be done with it.

I'm happy with my Patriot, but since this company was bought out and new manufacture, I'd stick with other options on the market.

Just go Patriot or one of those Rustic Mountain Overland trailers and be done with it.

I hope Patriot just brings larger operation here in the states. Honestly it's the weak link if anything goes wrong. Mine has been fantastic though.

Just saw one of these trailers on the road over the weekend. Guy was towing it with a 4 door wrangler. Nice combo.