Tred or Maxtrax - which is better traction board? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Tred or Maxtrax - which is better traction board?

Both are good boards and frankly speaking, I can't see you making a bad decision if your choices are between those two brands.

I prefer Maxtrax. I just looked at the Tred line, and they look nice and you save a few bucks. Which is a nice thing.

I have a set of Maxtrax my wife got me for Christmas a couple years ago. They look awesome, never used them, and the only thing I have to say about this is that they have faded a little bit. Other than that, they are ready for the day that I need them.

While I not heard of the Tred boards, they look pretty decent, I have Matrax and they perform as I've always needed them. Who knows this other company could be the same as well.

Good article. So I've been meaning to ask, you post a lot of affiliate links. Are you a full time blogger?

440 Articles in 10 Years - that would be a really bad output for fulltime.

I^m a passionate traveller (also not fulltime), writting is my passion/hobby. There are some affilitate links, but blogging isnt the way for earing cash since about 15 years.

Vloggers & Social Media is the way to go, if you plan to life out of it, or doing something fulltime.

trippin