The Bush Company Alpha Tent | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

The Bush Company Alpha Tent

Sergey Offroad

Morning 4wdtalk! I had some questions on the Bush Company Alpha tent:

1. If you have this tent, what were the main selling points that made this a better tent for your needs?
2. Did it live up to expectations?
3. Have you noticed any out of ordinary wear points?
4. How comfortable is this tent to sleep in?
5. How was your install and mounting hardware?

Lastly, anything you think was missing or you would change?

Thank you

I have a buddy with this tent, it's nice and he loves the tent. However one thing to know about this tent is that its heavy. I've seen it up close, it's super nice, spacious and goes up fast. He has had some issues with the latches not staying closed, so you'll want to place lock or something on the eyelets.

Don't have one, but would 100% consider one. The vertical space inside this tent is super. But wait, I don't think you can get an annex with this tent though?

Hell yeah, but this sucker is PRICEY! Between these guys and iKamper, these are a couple of the best tents money can buy.

I'd be concerned about all the moving parts, these are just additional stress points, and points that could fail. Which all lead to a heavier product. For me, I'd pass. Not feeling it enough to shell out what they are asking.

Morning 4wdtalk! I had some questions on the Bush Company Alpha tent:

1. If you have this tent, what were the main selling points that made this a better tent for your needs?
2. Did it live up to expectations?
3. Have you noticed any out of ordinary wear points?
4. How comfortable is this tent to sleep in?
5. How was your install and mounting hardware?

Lastly, anything you think was missing or you would change?

Thank you

Got your PM, thanks again Sergey. Much appreciated advice!