Quick release air valve MORRFLATE tensix PSI Pro sticking? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Quick release air valve MORRFLATE tensix PSI Pro sticking?

RedNeck

After reading some articles recommending this compressor, I picked up one and will say it's nice, but the one thing that drives me up the wall is the quick release air valve grips stick.

Any suggestions on how to these these to get on and off the valve easily?

Just noticed on their site they have a new model, mines a a year old. I don't understand what you are talking about with the quick release sticking. I've had zero issues with mine other than the zipper on the bag broke.

It happens. Mine did the same exact thing. All you need is a drop or two of 3 in 1 oil and let it sit for a minute and you'll be good to go.

What the max length between those hoses? AKA what is the longest wheelbase that hose kit will each?

Are there any coupon codes for Morrflate? I just searched on Google and there are a couple sites listing them, but none of them are valid.

Did you drop it in dirt or something? I have their compressor and have experienced nothing of that. Now my old compressor I did drop the hose into sand and that made a mess of getting that attached and detailed. Ended up having that shot out with air and WD40.

Just noticed on their site they have a new model, mines a a year old. I don't understand what you are talking about with the quick release sticking. I've had zero issues with mine other than the zipper on the bag broke.
It came out 2 months ago. The owner of this site told me he is finishing a review on it and the company managed to improve on a already excellent compressor.

This company is really blowing up. I know at least two people that have a Morrflate compressor and I keep seeing articles and ads on these things. Is this a new company?

This company is really blowing up. I know at least two people that have a Morrflate compressor and I keep seeing articles and ads on these things. Is this a new company?

No, they have been around for a few years I believe. I bought one last Christmas, actually after watching a video from this channel. Now they have a new model that is out. It's a good compressor. Make sure you get the 4 tire hose kit, I originally didn't and that is the magic sauce here.

My neighbor just bought the red knockoff of this one and didn't realize that till he came over today and saw my Morrflate one. We compared them, they are so close to each other. Not differences we could spot.

Are there any coupon codes for Morrflate? I just searched on Google and there are a couple sites listing them, but none of them are valid.

If you haven't gotten one yet and plan on going to one of the upcoming expos. See if Morrflat is going to be there. My friend just picked up a Morrflat (pretty sure thats what he mentioned) while at a show and he got a discount. It was a show special. Or wait, blemished unit. You know what, I can't recall what were the circumstances, but he saved money. n