Pulling the trigger on a GFC camper topper, who has in stock? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Pulling the trigger on a GFC camper topper, who has in stock?

Nice! Your best bet is just to call up the company, they will know who has what likely. But all in all, 6 weeks isn't bad these days.

SICK! Congrats those are pretty awesome. I forget the guys name, but there is YouTuber that has one on his Jeep that looks pretty awesome.

6 weeks is going to go by so quick. Easy time! My trailer I had ordered was 13 months, then got pushed to 17 months. So 6 weeks IMO, is nothing! Go for it!

These sort of campers are so awesome. Can you use the heat from the cabin to heat if you have a pass through rear window?

I have one coming for an f250 shortbed metallic gray . Mounting in Sacramento . We may be building an e350 4x4 motor home so it may be available to buy .

A coworker was just talking about getting one of these things. He has an older Toyota that he is going to sell first, upgrade to a new truck and pick up one of these things to come out with us. Looks like he picked up the bug pretty good! :ROFLMAO:

I have a question for you, if you want to take that off, is that an easy process or PITA? I love these sort of tops but curious on how easy to get on and off when needed?