Need small freezer for meat Freezer for Turtleback trailer | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Need small freezer for meat Freezer for Turtleback trailer

Ryan Snow

I'm on the hunt for a reliable and efficient 12v/110v freezer that can handle storing several pounds of meat. My setup includes solar panels, lithium batteries, propane, and access to shore power when it's available. I've got refrigeration sorted, so my focus is solely on a freezer unit.

I'm not in the market for a freezer with an ice maker, nor do I need a combo unit that also functions as a fridge. My main requirement is finding something that offers good value and performance without reaching into the premium Snomaster or Dometic price range.

The available space in my Turtleback trailer setup is quite accommodating, as I have a slide in the front that can fit a large cooler along with some other items, so size isn't a major constraint. However, I'm looking for something that isn't overly large, just sufficient for my needs.

Would appreciate any recommendations or experiences you might have with freezers that fit this description. Thanks in advance for your insights!

I'm on the hunt for a reliable and efficient 12v/110v freezer that can handle storing several pounds of meat. My setup includes solar panels, lithium batteries, propane, and access to shore power when it's available. I've got refrigeration sorted, so my focus is solely on a freezer unit.

I'm not in the market for a freezer with an ice maker, nor do I need a combo unit that also functions as a fridge. My main requirement is finding something that offers good value and performance without reaching into the premium Snomaster or Dometic price range.

The available space in my Turtleback trailer setup is quite accommodating, as I have a slide in the front that can fit a large cooler along with some other items, so size isn't a major constraint. However, I'm looking for something that isn't overly large, just sufficient for my needs.

Would appreciate any recommendations or experiences you might have with freezers that fit this description. Thanks in advance for your insights!

Hey Ryan, sorry about the late response to your email. I just responded. Did you pick up the freezer yet? That one I had was made from Vevor. Honestly though I wouldn't recommend, it was just so cheap.