Longer Tailgator Tire Table? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Longer Tailgator Tire Table?

Howling Offroad

I picked up one of these tables last year and it's the larger one. The guy from this site recommended the larger one, which I got and don't get me wrong, I really like it and it's well made, however it just needs to be a little longer so ideally 3 people can sit on each side of it. Does anyone make a longer table that works the same way as this one?

No they don't. I have two of these, so one on front wheel and one on back. Tables aren't that far from one another and keeps everyone in proximity. Actually we use one for kids table.

Got one from Santa last year, these are convenient tables. Perfect size but wish the metal things you press in to remove legs would release easier.

I just Googled that table you are talking about, how do you justify spending $140 or $180 for this table when you get the exact same table for over half the cost from the Chinese manufacture?? Help me understand, these are the exact same tables, just one seller is in USA and other China?

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 7.27.36 PM.png

How does that stay on the tire anyway? I see the bar going on the back, but how struddy is that thing?

I just Googled that table you are talking about, how do you justify spending $140 or $180 for this table when you get the exact same table for over half the cost from the Chinese manufacture?? Help me understand, these are the exact same tables, just one seller is in USA and other China?

View attachment 402
One gives you the dimensions and one doesn't :ROFLMAO:

True, pricey, but it's a good table. Granted as I mentioned earlier, the metal things can be tough to press, other than that, I'm super happy with it. That other one looks like a copy cat.

Eh, little bit rich for me. I'm using a table I picked up from Lowes for $58 that folds out to 6' long.

OK, where do I start on this one?

First off, Temu site listed above is notorious for selling knock off stuff on their site. The above is a good example of them knocking off Tailgater Tire Table, that photo is copied from the Tailgater Tire Tables website. Tailgater Tire Table is a small family owned business right here in the USA, Temu is Chinese company that takes successful products and creates cheap knock offs that when people buy, supports the Chinese economy. So... yeah, you can buy the Temu one for less and support the Chinese economy vs USA, I can tell you from experience from reviewing tables, the quality will be no where near what you would get from the table you get from Tailgater folks.

That said, I have a couple of these official Tire Tables from Tailgater Tire Table, and have been using for a number of years (4 to be exact). I beat the heck out of mine, and never use the bag it comes with. Personally I like these because they are lighter options than other tables I have used/tested. They are easy to store away. The large one is perfect for my son and I. Technically you can seat 4 people at one of these comfortably. Anyway, if you watch enough of my videos, you'll see it's usually the first thing I set up at camp. Hope this answers any questions.

Should be noted that if you are trying to use on RV, if you have tight spacing in the back, you won't be able to use. Don't fit. Truck, no problem