Kimberley Kampers Kube teardrop | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Kimberley Kampers Kube teardrop

I forgot my question: so a buddy just forwarded me this link to this teardrop asking my opinion on it. Which my response is that I've never heard of it. Impressive space and those windows! Damn, love this, but will look more at this when I get home this weekend.

Whats the price on this thing? I hit pricing and download on their site and nothing happens :( It's a good looking trailer. Very good looking. And the use of space really seems dialed in.

The site is incredibly vague about the build. Even though its a bit big for my taste. I do like the layout.
What kills it for me is they say its Lightweight and no wood was used. Then you look at what it weighs. 2500# dry and 4300# outfitted. Tongue weight is 300#-400# depending on options.
I also couldn't get the price sheet to download.

Their Karavan looks real nice. Hard shell popup. Shave 1000# off and I wouldn't mind one.

OK, they have pricing on the other campers they sell and they are all mid $90k to over $100k. This being smaller and based on their other pricing leads me to guess pricing for this is going to be $70-80k.

If you can slap a roof top tent on the top of that, this could be the perfect tear drop. Nice to see companies are coming out with hybrid square back designs.

Agree would like to see more information on their website. I agree, mid $70k based on their other pricing, Clearly this company builds a premium product. Would be nice to see a walk through video. Nothing found on YouTube on this trailer as well.

Put aside the vague details about the Kube from above. I just spent nearly 30 minutes looking around on their site and https://kimberleykampersusa.com/hybrids/ is what I believe as their best trailer. The amount of space and features is pretty impressive. The one thing I don't like is the color choice they offer these at. But just spoke to a buddy of mine who confirmed that you can wrap something like this in any color.

Am I missing something? You are sleeping in a fish bowl for everyone to see you. I don't see any curtains there.