Ford Bronco aftermarket exhaust? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Ford Bronco aftermarket exhaust?

James Hunt

With a V8, an exhaust sounds good. Are there any exhaust systems that can make these smaller engines sound good, but not like a the crap you hear the kids putting on their cars? I hope that makes sense.

Hey @James Hunt ! While it won't be a V8 sound, there are definitely some good options that will make it sound and flow better, not just add noise and raspiness.

My opinion on the 2.7L Broncos - the Borla Touring exhaust seems to be one the mildest upgrades over stock, with the AWE exhaust and a few others a little louder but not too droney. The drone inside the cabin is what would annoy me the most.

On the 2.3 Broncos, it's obviously tougher to not sound like a full-on tuner car. Ive heard the Corsa exhaust in person and it sounds pretty stout but may be a little too aggressive based on what you said above. The Fast Intentions axle back sounds like one of the more milder exhausts, with the Roush sounding also pretty good.

Borla IMO sounds the best, honestly they all kind of sounds the same with V6 motors. I think when you get into V8's, you get more variants with sound.