Bitty-Big-Q Folding Camp Grill | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Bitty-Big-Q Folding Camp Grill

Offroad Bound

I'm board off my ass and have been watching YouTube for the past hour and came across this video that I thought would be worth sharing. These portable grills are pretty inexpensive, but best of all, fold up super small. Genius idea, just ordered one.

But has one of these things. The only problem I see with it, is after he has cooked on it a few times, it's gets all gunked up and tough to close and open.

OK, that is pretty stinking cool. Surprised you can fold that up so small. But I do have concerns about heavier pots and such on it?

For what that is, that is awesome. I do have reserves about cleaning that and how that must look after 10 grilling seasons. But overall, bad ass.

OH yeah, that to Jared! But as I said, kind of wondering how it would fair with larger pot with water boiling?

I'm with you Jared, I like the look of this thing. But can't image what that would be like after a dozen or so cook outs. Seems like that could be a PITA to clean. Anyone reach out to the company to ask them?