10 Ways to Cook Bread Over Campfire + Super Easy Bread Recipe! | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

10 Ways to Cook Bread Over Campfire + Super Easy Bread Recipe!

Steven Abra

My wife wanted to try making bread this weekend out camping so did some digging and found this video with a number of different methods shown for making bread in the field.

Fresh bread while out camping is the BEST. Last year my wife made it and I'm craving it something bad after seeing this post!

Oh, that's fantastic. The smell of fresh bread made in the field should be incredible. Those words echoed in my mind as I watched the mesmerizing video that documented the art of crafting bread in the heart of nature. The scene was nothing short of enchanting as the baker, with hands adorned in flour, deftly kneaded the dough on a rustic wooden table, right there amidst the picturesque field. But you know what would be the perfect accompaniment to this rustic, field-made bread? Air fryer potatoes. It might seem like an unconventional pairing at first, but as I continued to watch the video, I couldn't help but imagine how the crispy, golden goodness of air fryer potatoes would complement the bread's earthy, wholesome flavors.

Last edited: