Woman overlanders and solo campers you need to watch this video | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Woman overlanders and solo campers you need to watch this video

Stacy H

OMG, I think I've seen people like the guy who was giving this gal trouble. Good on her to post this and help educate others!!

When I'm out, I carry weapons. I don't fear nature because out here were pretty much top of the food chain.
Its people.

In the background of the video, you see a ton of powerlines. The guy that pulled up wasn't real dirty either. He lives near there or is camped near there. Also "if" where she was being watched from that hill behind her, that's pretty far away. I don't know if my spotting scope would see her clearly at that range.
Over my lifetime, I have seen more issues the closer I am to civilization. The video didn't look like it was very remote. Still, it shouldn't have happened.

That dude was a complete creep. That part where he was just staring in silence and rubbing the steering wheel. It’s a shame that women really need to have extra set of eyes when camping like this, but there are two legged predators that they need to watch out for that most of us don’t.