My wife is tired of jumping up into my Jeep | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

My wife is tired of jumping up into my Jeep

Pro Drywall

I put a 2.5" lift on this thing and have 38" wheels and my wife is 5' 3" tall. I guess I had this coming! :LOL: Have any of you tried those auto steps that pop out as you open up your door?

Which is most reliable?

@Pro Drywall - Do you have a Wrangler or Gladiator? My cousin's '21 Gladiator installed these Rough Country power board steps and he really likes them. Might need to check out some for my GC soon. Every time I drive it I feel pampered.

Didn't know Rough Country made a step boards that were powered. Doesn't look bad, but can't tell how flush it is when retracted.

Didn't know Rough Country made a step boards that were powered. Doesn't look bad, but can't tell how flush it is when retracted.
On *TSPs and Rough Country's* site (edited), it shows that they appear to look like regular running boards which is cool. From those photos alone, I wouldn't know they were power until they were extended.

Last edited:
On TSPs site, it shows that they appear to look like regular running boards which is cool. From those photos alone, I wouldn't know they were power until they were extended.
I'd bet this website belongs to you. Or someone you are working for.

I'd bet this website belongs to you. Or someone you are working for.
Funny I was just thinking the same thing. Website is very new with little traffic. Likely someone trying to get targeted SEO and sales. "On TSP site, it shows..." it shows the same thing on the manufactures site.

Funny I was just thinking the same thing. Website is very new with little traffic. Likely someone trying to get targeted SEO and sales. "On TSP site, it shows..." it shows the same thing on the manufactures site.
@Cole Barth Eek! You got me! Just kidding. I didn't realize the photos were the same on both Rough Country and TSP until you mentioned it. The site doesn't belong to me and I'm not an employee of them. I came across their Bronco Sport keychains on another forum post and bought some as Christmas gifts for relatives. Whether it's 4 Wheel Parts, Rough Country, Northridge, Off-road Alliance, TSP Overland, DV8 or something else, just trying to help the OP find what they need while supporting small businesses that's all. (y)