GetFlated Jeep Gladiator Air-Topper? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

GetFlated Jeep Gladiator Air-Topper?

I saw these guys last year at Power Sport Expo, interesting set up that I believe they had been working on Gladiator version, however had not come to market with one yet. These things are insanely strong for what it is.

Thank you both. Yeah, it's supposed to air up quick. But I decided to order SmartCap, just not enough reviews on the GetFlated topper. Cool idea, but I don't want to be the test subject.

Sorry, those tops IMO are so damn ugly. Looks so cheap. If you are in a pinch, yeah use one, but get it removed when you are done. I can't image these are good being left out in the sun for long period of time too.

Sorry, those tops IMO are so damn ugly. Looks so cheap. If you are in a pinch, yeah use one, but get it removed when you are done. I can't image these are good being left out in the sun for long period of time too.

I was thinking the same thing. I just can't get past the look of these things. Sorry not for me.

The problem with something like this is that if you do any hard wheeling where you might be going down rundown overgrown trails, something like this would get destroyed.

The problem with something like this is that if you do any hard wheeling where you might be going down rundown overgrown trails, something like this would get destroyed.

True, but I'm pretty sure these things are built to take a scratch and bump and survive without being useless.