Alp 1000 Watt Propane Generator alternative | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Alp 1000 Watt Propane Generator alternative

GunRunner

How funny, I was searching on Google for different generators that were small and compact and Google Brought up a review on this page for an orange generator from a company called Alp. The generator was just 1000w, but it opened my eyes that there were propane only generators and ones that were small in size.

I'm interested in it, but first wanted to check if there were any alternatives that were also worth looking at? Perhaps something with a little more output?

Look up the Pulsar 2200W portable dual fuel generator. About the same price and size as Alp one

From a size standpoint, no. Alp has that side of the market cornered. But if you are OK with hybrid, there are a ton of those.

You know that is a good question. I haven’t seen anything. Well Honda does have small and quiet generator about the same size, but it’s gas vs the propane.

What are you going to be powering, or looking to power from it? You could look at battery stations and solar if you want to keep size small or under certain noise level. All depends on what you want plugged in this.