Pulled the trigger on EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power Station!! | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Pulled the trigger on EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power Station!!

GunRunner

Oh yeah, so excited about this. I'm thinking this will be enough to power pretty much anything we need this summer. I'll keep you all posted on how it works out. It was a bit of an investment, but I think this will work out in the long end.

You can scale the power bricks (batteries) on that one right? Those are so incredible. Curious if any battery charge decay when left alone for longer periods?

Heck of a nice battery, I think one of these one the market these days. Have you thought about what you will do in terms of charging in the field?

Better than Bluetti?

Yes, for the overlanding. Price / Size / Weight and bucks - there is the strenght of the ecoflow delta2.

To get your home (house) completely self sufficent, with solar and batteries - I would go with Bluetti (currently):

Bundle-EP600-2xB500: capable to add 6000Watt of Solarpower on the roof, 2x 4960Wh LiFePO4 battery, enough power to run a mid size house with aircon, washer and everything else. Ecoflow has too products, but in my eyes is bluetti there in a leading position.

trippin

Yep, just need to save up a little more to pick up one. As I understand the battery cells they use are some of the best.