Starlink customer service is HORRIBLE | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Starlink customer service is HORRIBLE

Tony Parsons

I've been waiting over a week for a response back from these guys. There is no phone number listed ether!

So irritated.

Does anyone know how you can reach anyone here?

Don't know what to say, just looked and couldn't find a number. Just SpaceX, but that doesn't seem to go anywhere.

So if you have questions on your account or want to cancel, you mean to tell me there is not a sole to speak with?

Found this
Starlink hardware
This is not starlink but some kind of support site.
I copied this from them.
This kind of sucks.

Does Starlink Have A Phone Number?​

No, Starlink does not have a public phone number to call. You will not be able to call and speak to someone regarding Starlink products or support. The only contact method is their support ticket system.

Does Starlink Have An Email?​

No, Starlink does not provide a public email. You will not be able to send messages to Starlink outside of their support ticket system.

I Am Not A Customer, How Do I Contact Starlink?​

If you don’t have a Starlink account, you won’t be able to contact Starlink. The only method of contact is the support ticket system, which is only accessible to customers logged in to their account on the app or website.

After reading this thread I jumped on Google and searched for reviews and, wow. They need to do something about this. These reviews are no happy campers!

+1 for the last week have been trying to reach these guys on my order. It's like I hit a brick wall.

We have starlink and just got notice that they are now going to start charging for higher usage. While it was pointed out that we wouldn't be affected by this rate increase, my wife did try reaching them with absolutely no luck. I really hope Elon does something about the customer service.