ZERO Breeze 2300 BTU Mark 2 Portable Air Conditioner | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

ZERO Breeze 2300 BTU Mark 2 Portable Air Conditioner

LONOBEAR

We bought this AC unit for camping and it's going back. We saw at best a drop from 72F to 69F after 4 hours of running in a tent. Not exactly what we expected. Would you happen to know of any other portable AC units worth looking at?

I came close to buying one of these last summer. Don't read the reviews on their page, do a Google search for reviews and look on 3rd party sites or even YouTube. You'll see most talking about how the results from this thing are marginal if any. I passed personally.

OMG, 1000% agree, a buddy bought one of these and it was sent back a week later. Just try to get ahold of their customer service and that should tell you what you need.

I'm just going to suggest you read the reviews on that thing first. Find a site that has real reviews and you'll have an easy time making a decision.

My neighbor just got one and he's returning it. I was over there last weekend and it blows 'cool' air, but unless you have a space the size of a dog house with insulation 3 feet thick, it's not going to cool much. Their marketing videos are very misleading. Sorry, pass for me.

My neighbor just got one and he's returning it. I was over there last weekend and it blows 'cool' air, but unless you have a space the size of a dog house with insulation 3 feet thick, it's not going to cool much. Their marketing videos are very misleading. Sorry, pass for me.
Thank you Trail.Maybe I should carefully check this product about test vedios ones again.
the refund is going well?