What tent is this? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

What tent is this?

SpaceRat

Wish they would have put information about this tent in the video description, but I can't seem to find it. Would you happen to know who makes this tent?

I saw these company last year and tried reaching out to them, they are non responsive. I went off and bought another tent instead.

PIMP @$$ camping! Ha ha ha.

Seriously that is such a cool set up. But curious with all those windows, during sunlight does that get supper hot in there? We had been looking at a canvas wall tent to avoid baking in Something like this. Cool though.

Oh awesome, thank you all. I don’t suppose any of you have one of these tents? Would love to know how it has held up for you over the years. How do these sort of tents do when you inflate and deflate often?

What I would like to know is how do they have that chimney hanging off the side without support?
Funny, I was just looking up possible stoves I might pick up and I think there is support from the stove inside the tent that is offering this support.

I'd stuff a diesel heater into that thing and be done with it. I'd be curious how air tight that is. Many of those tents have little to no R value.

Camping has come a long way! I'm 59 next month and what contrast there is from back in the day camping and what is available now. Back in my day, luxury camping was having a tent that didn't leak. Now y'all have tents like this beauty, Wi-Fi, memory foam mattresses, and espresso machines in the middle of the woods!

Camping has come a long way! I'm 59 next month and what contrast there is from back in the day camping and what is available now. Back in my day, luxury camping was having a tent that didn't leak. Now y'all have tents like this beauty, Wi-Fi, memory foam mattresses, and espresso machines in the middle of the woods!

I know right? What I'm wondering is why they are using no tent stakes on that thing? And while at the questions, how easy is it to repair a whole in one of those?

Whats funny is I started watching this video above. These tents look well constructed. I'm surprised to see these are made in Turkey. Honestly when I hear "Turkey" I think of Turkish coffee. Not camping. That said, after watching the above video I found other videos that look like other tents made from this company (might be wrong). One thing I will say is, you need to go with electric pump. There was a video I saw people blowing one of these large tents up with hand, it looked like it was a tedious process. For me, I would spring on the electric pump and be done with. Sooner I can sit and relax with beer!

I know right? What I'm wondering is why they are using no tent stakes on that thing? And while at the questions, how easy is it to repair a whole in one of those?

You would have too, regardless of the tent, it would blow away with strong enough wind.

My first post on this forum because I saw this thread and we happen to be shopping around for a new large bourgie tent. When we come to these inflatables the one thing that hangs us up about these in particular is: what do you do when you drive 6-8 hours to your camp site and you are out in the middle of nowhere and your pump is not working. Then what? Camping trip down the toilet?

My first post on this forum because I saw this thread and we happen to be shopping around for a new large bourgie tent. When we come to these inflatables the one thing that hangs us up about these in particular is: what do you do when you drive 6-8 hours to your camp site and you are out in the middle of nowhere and your pump is not working. Then what? Camping trip down the toilet?

Bring a spare pump is what I'd do. Or get an electric pump and use the manual pump for backup.

PIMP @$$ camping! Ha ha ha.

Seriously that is such a cool set up. But curious with all those windows, during sunlight does that get supper hot in there? We had been looking at a canvas wall tent to avoid baking in Something like this. Cool though.
Keep the curtains closed on top during sunlight. Winter months something like this would kill it.