Thoughts on the Rovyvon A8 Mini Flashlight for Trail Use? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Thoughts on the Rovyvon A8 Mini Flashlight for Trail Use?

Adam Hoover

Hey everyone! I'm eyeing the Rovyvon A8 mini flashlight as my next purchase. It's super small, priced at just $46 on Amazon, and boasts a 6500K LED with a max output of 650 lumens. Pretty impressive specs for its size, right? I'm curious if anyone's taken this compact powerhouse on the trail. How did it hold up? Would you recommend it for someone who's often out and about in nature? Looking forward to your insights and experiences!

I just found this thing, it has a ton of decent reviews, but just never heard of this company. So, would love your 411 on this thing. Here is screen shot on Amazon:

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 10.43.00 AM.png

Cant say I've heard of them. I normally only use name brand lights. seen too much junk out there.
I use Fenix rechargeable lights. Even though I keep a small one in each vehicle, I started using more headlights then flashlights.

+1 can't say I've heard of the light you are showing. I have 2 lights from NEBO. I like them and they have served me well.

While I've not heard of it, it doesn't look bad. For $47 bucks and it has nearly 500 reviews on Amazon, might be a big old win.

Personally I would want something larger, however this light looks to be great for a EDC in your pocket sort of light.