Sundance Kid by Off highway van | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Sundance Kid by Off highway van

Grimbo

My wife and I have been shopping around for a durable overlanding van and had been recommended Storyteller Overland and had narrowed our search with them down to their Stealth: https://storytelleroverland.com/pages/2024-stealth-mode

We just found this van 'Sundance Kid' and wanted to see if anyone had experience with this company?

Well if you look at the specs, they are two completely different vans. That Stealth is a beast (no pun to their top line model). Storyteller has been building these vans for long time. My wife's brother has one and loves it. He has been egging use to ditch the trailer scene and pick up a van. Not sure, we might pick up one in '24. Look at the fit and finish as well. IMO the Stealth is the way to go.

Yeah those vans are no joke. One day I’ll have mine! Just need a larger garage to fit it into!

Whats the wait time to get one of those these days? We called a couple years ago and it was like 24 months! No thank you.

Yeah wind is not your friend in these sort of vans. My sister in law has two Sprinter vans. We drove one to Grand Canyon last year. Fun times and we now want one. But man, we hit some windy areas and got tossed around.

My wife and I have been shopping around for a durable overlanding van and had been recommended Storyteller Overland and had narrowed our search with them down to their Stealth: https://storytelleroverland.com/pages/2024-stealth-mode

We just found this van 'Sundance Kid' and wanted to see if anyone had experience with this company?

Looks decent and well equipped. These sort of vans really before final sign on the dot, need to be looked over in person

Yeah wind is not your friend in these sort of vans. My sister in law has two Sprinter vans. We drove one to Grand Canyon last year. Fun times and we now want one. But man, we hit some windy areas and got tossed around.
Nature of the beast