Rolling the dice with the HCALORY Diesel Air Heater | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Rolling the dice with the HCALORY Diesel Air Heater

4x4 Badger

I just bought this thing and waiting for it to arrive. I've read some reviews and all have mentioned no fuel filter are including in these things. I'd like to put one on it, would you happen to know which filter would work with this heater? This is my first diesel heater and very comfortable in my garage, but don't know squat about these sort of heaters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vic

Looking at their website, It looks exactly like my Vevor inside. When you get it, look inside at the green fuel line. if there's not a filter on it, their fairly standard and easy to install.
Which one did you get and what do they use as a fuel tank.

Mr Buddy just radiates heat. The diesel heaters have a fan and ducting. It gives you forced air heating and needs to be run outside. I set mine on the front of my trailer and run the hose to a vent in the window. The nice thing is, it heats fresh air. I don't worry about running out of air if I keep it closed up.

no issues with the ones we use.
Don't point the exhaust at the ground. Don't lay the exhaust against anything that will burn.
The self contained ones seem to have an issue slopping fuel if you fill the built in tank then drive off road. I use a fuel can for mine so that's not an issue with mine.
In reality the only issues I've ever seen are more software related. If all you want it to do is have a variable fan and on/off your set. Don't expect all the other features to work.

I just bought this thing and waiting for it to arrive. I've read some reviews and all have mentioned no fuel filter are including in these things. I'd like to put one on it, would you happen to know which filter would work with this heater? This is my first diesel heater and very comfortable in my garage, but don't know squat about these sort of heaters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vic

You talking about the Hcalory one? Amazon has on sale for $200 bucks right now. A budd was asking me about this and honestly I heard some iffy things about these chinese heaters. As I understand, you need to do some work to these before you can run them.