Mountain House vs Peak vs ?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Mountain House vs Peak vs ??

Howling Offroad

I'm going to get some of these ready to eat meals in my kit, now as I see it there are to big producers: Mountain House and Peak, right? Is there any other brands that I should look at?

Never tried Peak, I have and personally like Mountain House. Looking at Peak Refuel on Amazon, going to order a couple to try out, these look pretty yum. Chicken Coconut Curry?! Oh man, these get high reviews. Yep, 2 ordered.

Same here, never tried the Peak ones. Who knows, they are all most likely made in the same factory overseas. lol

I usually will have 10-15 Mountain House meals in my bugout kit, these things are GOOOOOOD. I can't say I've tried any other brands. Honestly a friend recommended Mountain House to use 3 years ago, and I've been continuously buying these. I'd be curious how the flavors compare?

Both have flavors I like and flavors I dislike. I don't know I could say I like one brand over the other. Now if you pulling aside specific meals, yes, I have my favorites. But that is case by case basis.