HEST mattress worth the $$ | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

HEST mattress worth the $$

GEONat

Damn these guys charge a pretty coin for their mattresses and pillows. But are they worth it? I just ordered a KingCamp bed frame and need something to sit on it. Thank you for the help.

Have you been able to reach anyone there? My messages go unanswered on chat window. A bit annoying.

Expeed has a number of very good mattresses. They aren't cheap, but they are ever so worth the $$

I felt this mattress at the show in Flagstaff, their stuff is $$$$, but damn, it's comfortable. I might pick up a couple pillows and mattress for our RTT. Been just reading more reviews and will likely pull the trigger some time this summer.

Just looking at these, I like but storage looks a little bit chunky? Or am I missing something?

Can something like this just be left in your tent? Seems a bit bulky to fold up and have in the back of your rig. If this will fold up in your tent, 100%

So wait, you can only fold this in half? So how do you transport it then, that looks a bit awkward shape. I saw these guys at the show and know these are insanely comfortable, but didn't bother to think how you store them away?

So wait, you can only fold this in half? So how do you transport it then, that looks a bit awkward shape. I saw these guys at the show and know these are insanely comfortable, but didn't bother to think how you store them away?

Price of admission, like anything else there are usually tradeoffs. In this case, the stored up size is the compromise you pay for the comfort you get at night.

How much value do you put on a good night sleep?
+1 this IMHO is the best answer. Everyone is so different from one another, with some able to sleep on slab of concrete just fine. With others like me who are very touchy with how and where they sleep. But yeah, Hest stuff is incredible. I only have one of their pillows and it's the best overlanding pillow I have ever had.

We came close to pulling the trigger on a couple of their pillows and mattress. Ended up going with Expeed and pillows are from Sea to Summit