Hest Mattress or Expeed? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Hest Mattress or Expeed?

RedNeck

I was going to get Expeed, then I noticed that REI has a 20% off coupon on Hest Mattresses, so this is super tempting right now. Hest is foam vs Expeed is air mattress.

hmmmmm

Which would you go for?

Tough one, but will have to say Expeed. Only because I don't know much about the other company. Expeed has been a leader in sleeping gear for years.

You should go down to REI and just lay in these things and let your back decide for you. Both are completely different experiences IMHO

I like my Expeed, but do have one of Hest pillows and will say, this damn thing is the @#$#$!!! Highly recommend getting at least one of their pillows!

A good friend of ours received one of those mattresses from Hest for Christmas and she has mentioned a couple times that its super comfortable. Now I have no idea how this compares to the other mattresses out there. Just that she likes this one.

2 months ago, I would say Exped all day long. These days - HEST deserves #1 spot for camping mattress. It's that comfortable. That said, I have both and you can't go wrong with either. However HEST is more comfortable.