Gun thread | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Gun thread

Tony Parsons

Just noticed there is no gun thread here. What's your favorite firearm? For me Ruger SR1911 and Glock 17 are my favorites.

You?

Springfield Hellcat. It's a small handgun, but 9mm works for me and I feel comfortable with it.

Why great thread idea? I was literally just watching one of my all time favorite video series on YouTube, Darwin Awards!

Seriously you gotta watch this. There are some seriously dumb people out there!

Why great thread idea? I was literally just watching one of my all time favorite video series on YouTube, Darwin Awards!

WTH?! I have never seen such stupidity! Seriously while that was entertaining, the fact that idiots are out there is scary!

Now as for me, I have a number of rifles and only recently picked up a handgun Sig sauer p320

And now we know why gun laws are so strict!

Did`nt miss the gun thread. Thats not really 4x4 related, because it is not allowed to carry a gun in most countries. And even if it is allowed, or you do have a local permission, you can`t bring them legal to other countries. But yes, I like the HK P30 and Glock 19 Gen5 ;)

trippin

Been thinking about getting one. Need to up my protection when out camping in deep woods. Just not sure what to get. I would like to take a firearm course though. How did you all learn to shoot?