Camping gear from Harbor Freight? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Camping gear from Harbor Freight?

Ken Sekley

Do you have any camping gear that you bought from Harbor Freight? Did it last long or fizzle away into the dark?

LOL oh man, I have a hit or miss experience with Harbor friend. You just have to expect its going to be what it is for the price point.

Whats Harbor Freight return policy? If decent, I would try, but only if I could return if the product fails.

Yes.
They even have the front pressure switch.
You can see a bit of difference in the quality. I could take my Pelican cases and throw them around. My Harbor Freight ones look like they should hold up to severe abuse but, I cant imagine how I would abuse them that bad. They don't get tied down on the outside of my rig.

Damn, sounds like I need to make a visit. I'm sure these are priced much better than the Pelican versions, which honestly I can't justify.

Theres a handful of diffrent case manufactures. I use these cases for projects which means I cut holes and mount things into them. I cant see spending several hundred on a real nice case. So far the Harbor freight cases have been the dimensions I need. I just wish they had more sizes available.

Honestly, never been there. I have friends who do, but just never made the trip myself.