Anyone going to the Pomona off road show this weekend? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Anyone going to the Pomona off road show this weekend?

smritte

This weekend is the Off-Road Expo in Pomona Ca.
Its mostly geared toward desert race/Rock Crawl/SXS but there's still stuff that interests me. I do like seeing the way too expensive race trucks.

I'll be heading out there Saturday morning. Was suppose to go camping but had to cancel. look for the thread on that trip.

Yes.
This one took me by suprise. I know when it happens but didnt get an email flyer or see advertising. I almost missed it.

Yes.
This one took me by suprise. I know when it happens but didnt get an email flyer or see advertising. I almost missed it.

Well with yesterdays rain, my shoot was pushed till today! Which means no show for me. Let me know if you go and how it was.

I went yesterday morning. Bought a few small things and got a line on a few more. Had some nice conversations with KC lights and Hella lights. I try to keep up with the latest technology.

How was the attendance? Did it start raining while you were there?

Not as much as I use to. I still go there a few times a year. I've only done two trips this year. Covid and the "Overlanding" fad made the place over crowded. Its finally tapering off. Big Bear has always been my weekend summer camping place.

this one I've been going to for years. sometimes I see an ad or a radio commercial others is just word of mouth.

Not as much as I use to. I still go there a few times a year. I've only done two trips this year. Covid and the "Overlanding" fad made the place over crowded. Its finally tapering off. Big Bear has always been my weekend summer camping place.
Right on. I agree, there are certainly some spots there that are overcrowded, but there are some gems that can be remote as well. What you have going for this weekend?

Still recovering. I'm falling behind on my vehicle maintenance. Getting better but its slow. One I'm healed I need to swap out my cruiser front arms and repair the panhard mount. That's a weekend.
Once done where I head will depend on the weather.