Roofnest Condor XL | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Roofnest Condor XL

K David K

Will this tent fit on top of my 4 door wrangler?

Also looking for reviews on the build quality, can you comment on this tent?

Buddy has one, these are HUGE tents with a lot of space. That said, yes this will fit very well. Keep in mind it opens up on the right side as it's deployed.

I've been after a white one, but always out of stock!
These are killer looking tents, I would NOT buy the white model for two reasons: 1. pain in the butt to keep clean. 2. everything fades over time, white could turn dirty white, or yellowish. That wouldn't look good. At least with the black, any sort of fade won't be noticed as much.

These are killer looking tents, I would NOT buy the white model for two reasons: 1. pain in the butt to keep clean. 2. everything fades over time, white could turn dirty white, or yellowish. That wouldn't look good. At least with the black, any sort of fade won't be noticed as much.

I doubt it with these tops, plus my truck is in the garage most of the time. So the sun will only see this when I take it out. I think this would fade only if you keep it in the sun all the time.

I am very very torn between the condor XL and the ikamper skycamp 3.0. There are not many reviews doing a direct comparison with the ikamper skycamp 3.0

Likely because the Skycamp 3.0 hasn't really hit the market. I'm guessing during next couple months we'll see some side by side comparisons.