Parkit360 5k Force Trailer Dolly Review? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Parkit360 5k Force Trailer Dolly Review?

Setton

Well I screwed up my back something good last week and doctor today told me I need to not lift anything heavy for a couple months. Which is OK except getting my trailers in and out of where they need to go when I'm heading out. I called up the doctor to get details and it turns out he has one of these Parkit360 5k force trailer dolly's that is electric and works very good. Now my driveway has a very slight incline to it. I would guess 4-5% incline. Would something like this dolly be able to push my under 3K trailers up it?

Any of you have experience with one of these dolly's? My doctor said he just bought his a month ago, however so far the couple times he has used it, it worked as it should. Really would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

I have a Trailer Valet XL and wish I had spent the extra $$ for a Parkit360. Mine just spins if you have any sort of incline and the connection to the trailer feels it's going to fall off at any given time. Just not happy at all. Bummer side of this is that I had this in my garage for a while before I used it, so well beyond any sort of return date! I told my wife I'd like to sell this on Craigslist and pick up a Parkit360 towards end of summer. Did you see they have a bracket that attaches to your trailers frame?

Remote controlled? I've seen everything now. This looks pretty legit, keep us (me) posted if you get one and what you think of it.

I have a Trailer Valet XL and wish I had spent the extra $$ for a Parkit360. Mine just spins if you have any sort of incline and the connection to the trailer feels it's going to fall off at any given time. Just not happy at all. Bummer side of this is that I had this in my garage for a while before I used it, so well beyond any sort of return date! I told my wife I'd like to sell this on Craigslist and pick up a Parkit360 towards end of summer. Did you see they have a bracket that attaches to your trailers frame?

+1 Trailer Valet has some weak links, but not as bad as some other options that are sold on Amazon. This Parkit brand is news to me, been striking out for some time on electric dollies. Going to look into these. Problem is if company is hoax, risky with getting money back. So I try to buy only from Amazon on brand I don't know. That way if crappy product, I can return/swap.

Oh yeah, this thing looks like an ox. But I would like to see what kind of lip can this thing push a trailer over?

Buddy has a 10k that he uses for his two boats. Thing is like having a tank in your pocket! ha ha ha, not exactly, but it's crazy strong.

Trailer valet has worst customer service.

Question on Amazon they show this "Intelligent Speed" controller right next to a high and low switch. Is there two speeds to this thing or is the speed controlled by the dolly?

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 2.17.05 PM.png

Found a video of some guy in crushed rock driveway, flat but puts trailer away in tight corner. Interesting, had no idea something like this existed.

OH geez, sorry about responding all! I've been on the road. These responses are incredible. I'm home over the weekend and going to process all of this. Getting old sucks, but my wife was saying to me today that I should have figured this out long ago. "You need to start acting your age" she said to me today. Well I hate to admit, but she is right about this.

My dad has one of these things, or near certain it's the same brand at least. He uses for his travel trailer and boat. I seem to recall the only problem he had with it was the battery when it arrived wouldn't hold a charge, so the company ended up sending him a new battery. He loves it and without it he would have such a hard time storing his toys away.