Milestar Patagonia MT 2 on your Jeep? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Milestar Patagonia MT 2 on your Jeep?

Giovanni

Good day fellow overlanding peeps. Have any of you tried the Milestar Patagonia MT 2 tires on your 4d Jeep Wrangler? I'd be curious how do these sound and better yet, what sort of miles did you get from them?

They are a good tire, I have a couple friends who run them on their rigs and they swear by them. There was some issues with the original version, but the MT 2 has all sorts of upgrades. You should check with the owner of this site, he moved from Nitto tires as I recall to these tires. I saw that video awhile ago, not sure if that guy is still running these tires. Either way, he would be able to give you insight on these.

Check the guy that talks on this site, he has these tires and moved from Nittos. They posted this video a little while ago:

Check the guy that talks on this site, he has these tires and moved from Nittos. They posted this video a little while ago:

I would like to ask this guy if he had any issues with the side walls on these tires. That's been the weak link with this tires in the past.

I know a couple at my club that have these tires. They are a good looking set of tires, and seem to do well on the trails.

Thought I would swing back to this post, decided to order a set of these. Needed new tires and my others weren't in stock. So let's see how these work!

I'd like to know how those tires sound after you get 10,000 or even 15,000 miles on them. Once that center bit wears down into the sides, I bet they get loud.

Any of you ran these long enough for the center part to wear down exposing contact with the larger treads on the outside of tire?