Jackery 1500 alternatives?? | Page 2 | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Jackery 1500 alternatives??

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the Delta2 is 1000wH, and while you can stack others together and get up to 3000wH, for an all in one unit, you are better off with the Delta Pro base unit that is 3.6kwH. And it's a single unit, ON WHEELs, which make it much easier to carry around.

Ecoflow is the bees knees! But I wouldn't go with the Delta2, that is too small, granted you can stack them and get I seem to recall ~3k, I would go with the Pro and just have the single unit with the starting power of 3.6k.

Goal Zero dude

Why do you mention them? They was the market leader. But long time ago..

Today the same counts to Jackery & Goal Zero: they have limitations against ecoflow:
Most units looks like chunk, if you compare them to the ecoflow product in the same price tag.

- Charging times at wallplug
- mppt solar charging capabilities
- strength of 110v / 220v Inverter (with X-Boost)
- USB-C 100 Watt Charging, the competiors mostly are limited to PD 60W
- battery technology (LiFePO4)
- Internal Wall-Charger (you just need a cable)

the jackery 1500 is junk. Is just used by instagram/youtube travellers who got payed well for showing it (like Eva Beck).

Compare the tech specs against a ecoflow delte 2, any value is worse at the jackery. And the pricetag is high of the jackery.

I did wrote about the delta 2 and possible upgrades recently. Too about, how you can use a booster for car charging.
It doenst need more than 10 minutes, to detect those weak values against the today market leader.

You dont have to be "the best", But you have to adjust the price, if you are outdated..

trippin

Why do you mention them? They was the market leader. But long time ago..

Today the same counts to Jackery & Goal Zero: they have limitations against ecoflow:

It doenst need more than 10 minutes, to detect those weak values against the today market leader.

You dont have to be "the best", But you have to adjust the price, if you are outdated..

trippin

Why did I mention them? I've owned a couple and they have served me well.

There is so much crap out there these days. So many companies are trying to get into our pockets and they are just copying each others products.

I hear you, I originally was looking at Jackery, but wanted some more scalable (power wise). So while it was a little bit more than I wanted to spend, we just jumped on Eco Flow system.